ESO Jewelry Crafting Guide: Stations, Skills, Writs and TraitsThe Elder Scrolls Online Jewelry Crafting is a special crafting skill line that added to the game along with the Summerset in 2018. ESO Jewelry Crafting skill allows you to create and upgrade rings and necklaces, craft furnishings for your home. In this ESO Jewelry Crafting guide, we will show you important things including Jewelry Crafting Stations, Skills Line, Traits and Writs that are relevant to Jewelry Crafting in the game.
ESO Gold for Sale Now
ESO Jewelry Crafting StationsWhere do you craft jewelry in ESO? In order to make use of Jewelry Crafting, you must own ESO: Summerset. You can’t use a Jewelry Crafting Station if you do not own the new Chapter. You can purchase Jewelry Crafting Stations for your homes from Master Writ Merchants. To craft jewelry, you need to access the Jewelry Crafting Stations located near the other Crafting Stations in Tamriel, such as those situated within the cities and crafted set locations.
At ESO Jewelry Crafting Stations, you can do things below:
- Use your base and a certain amount of Trait materials to create jewelry.
- Refine Jewelry Crafting materials, enabling you to create refined base, Trait, and upgrade materials from their raw components.
- Deconstruct jewelry to obtain some component materials.
- Use upgrade materials to upgrade jewelry and improve their power.
- Research Jewelry Traits to unlock the ability for crafting items with specific Traits.
You May Also Like: Fast ESO Power Leveling
ESO Jewelry Crafting Skills LineLike the traditional crafting skill line, there are many Jewelry Crafting Passive Abilities that can be unlocked with Skills Points. Each passive ability can be upgraded multiple times to increase its effectiveness.
These new Jewelry Crafting Passive Abilities are as follows:
- Engraver: Allow you to craft jewelry to a specific level range.
- Keen Eye: Jewelry: Highlight Seams.
- Jewelry Extraction: Improve the chance of extracting Jewelry Crafting ingredients.
- Lapidary Research: Reduce the time it takes to research a new Jewelry Crafting Trait.
- Platings Expertise: Increase the chances of improving items with plating.
ESO Jewelry Crafting Traits
ESO Traits is a unique property added to a crafted item which makes that item do beautiful things in the game. Traits exist on weapons, armor, and jewelry. The kinds of Traits you can obtain are different, depending on what kind of item it's on. And you can only research one trait at one time, so expect to have a long wait IRL when you start researching to having all traits researched.
Traits are calculated by a percentage value which increases with the improvement quality of the item Traits. Below is how Traits increase when you improve a bow with the Charged trait:
- White - increased chances to apply status effect by 70%
- Fine - increased chances to apply status effect by 80%
- Superior - increased chances to apply status effect by 90%
- Epic - increased chances to apply status effect by 100%
- Legendary - increased chances to apply status effect by 110%
ESO Jewelry Crafting Writs
ESO Jewelry Crafting Writs are available to anyone who becomes a certified jewelry crafter (have completed Jewelry Crafting Certification quest). The quest is repeatable and can be picked off from the Equipment Crafting Writs boards once a day. Both writ boards and the drop-off point close to all crafting stations. To do writs, Jewelry Crafting Certification must first be completed (talk to Felarian in Alinor). Also keep in mind that the Master Writs can only be obtained from an alliance in the capital city.